Your are getting married?

Home Forum Legal & Getting Documents Your are getting married?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Thebrazilguide 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #3355 Reply


    You can get a cpf even from the Brazilian consulate in your country. A resident card the RNE is more difficult. If you are coming here to get married you can obtain television residency temporary and then usually approx 3-6 months later it will be ready to collect from the Polícia Municipal. You can read more about getting married here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Your are getting married?
Your information: